We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Rock Garden Perth Ontario Canada  (Read 2637 times)

Judy Wall

• Rock Wall Gardens
Rock Garden Perth Ontario Canada
« on: January 12, 2009, 12:39:39 PM »
Hi from a Newbie to SRGS.   I finally took Kristl Walek's advise and joined SRGS, as she speaks highly of your group.
I opened my own small garden center in May 2000 in Perth, Ontario Canada, USDA zone 5a. Over the years I have developed an overwhelming interest for alpines, rockery type plants as my particular interest. I joined our local Ottawa Valley Rock Garden society back in Dec 2001, then Nargs, Ontario Rock Garden, The Alpine Gardener now SRGS as my love affair with small more unique unusual plants keeps growing. There is so much more I want to learn, and experiment with. Looking forward to joining your group. Pictures of my gardens can be seen on my website http://www.rockwallgardens.com.........Judy
Judy Wall

David Nicholson

• Hawkeye
  • Journal Access Group
  • Why can't I play like Clapton
Re: Rock Garden Perth Ontario Canada
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 12:44:06 PM »
Welcome to the Forum Judy. I enjoyed looking at your Web Site and I think you will find the Forum both enjoyable and informative. I think you will also find others who are interested in stained glass too.
David Nicholson
in Devon, UK  Zone 9b
"Victims of satire who are overly defensive, who cry "foul" or just winge to high heaven, might take pause and consider what exactly it is that leaves them so sensitive, when they were happy with satire when they were on the side dishing it out"

Luc Gilgemyn

• VRV President & Channel Hopper
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 12:47:11 PM »
Welcome to the Forum Judy - it's a wonderful window that looks out on the alpine (and much more) plantworld !
Surely you won't regret joining it !  ;)
Luc Gilgemyn
Harelbeke - Belgium

ranunculus

• utterly butterly
  • ALL BUTTER AND LARD
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 01:17:03 PM »
Another hearty welcome, Judy.
You couldn't have wished for a more fitting person to introduce you to this very special place than dear Kristl.
Cliff Booker
Behind a camera in Whitworth. Lancashire. England.

Maggi Young

• Forum Dogsbody
  • Global Moderator
  • "There's often a clue"
    • International Rock Gardener e-magazine
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 02:08:48 PM »
Welcome, Judy, great to have you join us. Since any friend of Kristl's is a friend of ours, the welcome is especially warm  ;D
Unless I am very much mistaken, I think that Kristl has mentioned your website and activities somewhere in this forum in the past... the stained glass rings a bell..... my husband and I are collecotrs of old stained glass, from whole windows to little rondels!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 02:53:45 PM by Maggi Young »
Margaret Young in Aberdeen, North East Scotland Zone 7 -ish!

Editor: International Rock Gardener e-magazine

Lesley Cox

• way down south !
  • Gardening forever, house work.....whenever!
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 09:39:42 PM »
A warm welcome too Judy, from the sunny southern hemisphere.
Lesley Cox - near Dunedin, lower east coast, South Island of New Zealand - Zone 9

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal