We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Trillium 2010  (Read 41570 times)

TheOnionMan

• the onion man has layers
Re: Trillium 2010
« Reply #255 on: December 09, 2010, 07:30:22 PM »
Mark, how could you NOT have seen John's site before? It's one of the most famous garden sites in all the world and very frequently given as a link reference for so many plant pictures. I love it myself and dip in quite frequently, but there's so much of it that it's almost impossible to know all of what's there. It is often updated too with more pics added so always something fresh and thrilling to see.   

Lesley, you must have only glanced over my first sentence, I was talking about a newer page that I hadn't seen before.  John and I are friends, I have visited with him, he has a remarkable garden, and I have frequently perused his photo galleries over the years.
Mark McDonough
Massachusetts, USA (near the New Hampshire border)
USDA Zone 5
antennaria at aol.com

Lesley Cox

• way down south !
  • Gardening forever, house work.....whenever!
Re: Trillium 2010
« Reply #256 on: December 09, 2010, 07:49:47 PM »
So sorry Mark, yes, I did a quick eyes over and didn't really absorb what I was seeing. Something exciting happened this morning so my mind isn't really on things. More about that laster.
Lesley Cox - near Dunedin, lower east coast, South Island of New Zealand - Zone 9

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal