We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Edrom Nursery  (Read 1571 times)

Jack Meatcher

Edrom Nursery
« on: October 21, 2019, 09:24:12 AM »
For a couple of weeks I have been trying to contact Edrom Nursery to enquire about availability of some dormant galanthus bulbs. I have been unable to get responses to an email and several 'phone calls. Are they still trading or is it a case that their details on their website are obsolete?

I'm trying to obtain G. atkinsii; Bill Bishop; and Colossus which the Edrom website says they have available.

Jack Meatcher
The Learner

Alan_b

• 'finder of the light'
Re: Edrom Nursery
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 08:34:33 AM »
Since I moved north I have lived quite close to Edrom Nurseries.  Almost as soon as I arrived they closed to visitors but they still attend shows and sell by mail.  I am pretty sure they had a stand at the show in Hexham on 5th October (although trade stands often fail to identify themselves in any obvious manner).  The last show on their calendar was at Harlow Carr the following Saturday so perhaps they took some time off afterwards?   
Almost in Scotland.

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal