We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Snowdrop catalogues 2012/13  (Read 16320 times)

Ding Dong

Re: Snowdrop catalogues 2012/13
« Reply #105 on: March 13, 2013, 11:23:53 PM »
Thank you so much for the link for North Green catalogue - I know I am late to apply for this year as so many have tried to scramble a copy off Ebay - No idea how the seller has so many copies for sale at a huge profit. Hope you don't mind me jumping on the band wagon I am very new to this obsession (well thats what it is turning out to be in our house anyway). I know I have paid well over the odds on ebay for the drops I have got this year so any advice no matter how basic would be very very gratefully received. Thank you so much in advance
I think the seller works for John Morley :)
Owner of the world's angriest geese - with scars to prove it! Works for Avon Bulbs

colineddie1

« Reply #106 on: March 15, 2013, 09:51:23 PM »
 ;D Thought you ment me for a minute Ding Dong - was going to say - no I don't but with the amount I have off you this year I should work for you -  ;D  ;D  ;D
The proud owner of 4 cats that love to shovel bulbs around the garden for fun!!

Ding Dong

« Reply #107 on: March 15, 2013, 10:03:13 PM »
Oops sorry Colineddie, I meant the eBay seller of the catalogues. Hope your drops that you got from us do well, and you manage to keep the cats off them :) I have the same problem myself, we've also got 2 Jack Russell puppies who have taken a liking to pulling out plant labels and chewing them, I foresee muddle and confusion next year :) (my own garden I'm talking about, not Avon Bulbs)!
Owner of the world's angriest geese - with scars to prove it! Works for Avon Bulbs

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal