We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Pleione and Orchidaceae / Re: ORCHID DAY 13 January 2024
« Last post by FrazerHenderson on Today at 10:55:21 AM »
Tim - Sorry, I didn't attend. There may be something on either the Beetham or Burnham websites.
Galanthus / Re: Galanthus April 2024
« Last post by Herman Mylemans on Today at 10:28:27 AM »
Two days ago I took a long video (33 min) from my most floriferous place in the garden right now.
There are still snowdrops flowering and crocuses. At the same time Corydalis and Hepatica are also flowering.
Sorry, no English translation, but I have written the names of the plants in the video.

Leena, beautiful spring garden with a lot of botanical treasures. Thanks for showing!
Your Hepatica’s are growing well! I am surprised that japonica’s and pubescens also are growing well in your garden, probably because of snowcovering in winter.
Please join me on another Bulb Log Video Diary  Garden walk. 4th May one last look at the low carpets of spring flowers before the garden grows into its lush summer growth.

For best viewing click to watch on YouTube.
Final snap of the  hall being cleared with impressive speed after the show closed at 3.30pm  Well done to the Glasgow group for such a good show.
more people.

the home baking at Glasgow is always good.

nurseries and club plant stall

Interesting show, some plants are well growed such as Ranunculus parnassifolius. 500miles southermost they're now almost impossible to keep alive.

Sedum furfaceum  from Stan da Prato

Silene nelsonii

Trill. grandiflorum  flore pleno  winninga Cert. Merit for  Steven Macfarlane

Uvularia  grandiflora

Viola spathulata   from Cyril Lafong
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal