We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: which is the best hose end dilutor for garden plants??  (Read 1365 times)

newstart

which is the best hose end dilutor for garden plants??
« on: March 26, 2010, 09:40:05 PM »
I have other types of garden plants but for alpines a slower, more dilute rate is required. A minimum setting on most dilutors would do the job. I would be looking for one which is preferably cheaper as well as doing the job well. Are the hozelock ones any good?  Thanks for your help. Hope everyone's doing well I have not been on the forum a month or so!
David in Central England. Lots more still to learn!

Maggi Young

• Forum Dogsbody
  • Global Moderator
  • "There's often a clue"
    • International Rock Gardener e-magazine
Re: which is the best hose end dilutor for garden plants??
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 11:45:45 PM »
Hi, David, good to have you back.
 I am sure I remember someone in the forum  writing about a Gardena  hose end sprayer, but I can't find it. :(

I have this pdf that lists some usful things to think about in choosing a sprayer.... part of some research for the Potting Shed radio programme!
click on the name to download the pdf  file....
* Choosing a garden sprayer.pdf (26.66 kB - downloaded 892 times.)
Margaret Young in Aberdeen, North East Scotland Zone 7 -ish!

Editor: International Rock Gardener e-magazine

newstart

Re: which is the best hose end dilutor for garden plants??
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 04:56:33 PM »
Thanks again Maggie for all your efforts. I to looked through the internet, what you found is far better so thank you I will give it a good read.
David in Central England. Lots more still to learn!

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal