We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Pink Eranthis  (Read 7163 times)

olegKon

• onion farmer to the forum
Re: Pink Eranthis
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2008, 10:51:00 PM »
Dear Geir,
Olga is a girl name. I think Mark meant Olga Bondareva, who is a forumist from Moscow. My name is Oleg. Actually, it is the same, but for men. By the way, we consider the names Scandinavian. Glad if I help you.
Oleg 
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 02:00:45 PM by Maggi Young »
in Moscow

Paul T

• Our man in Canberra
  • Paul T.
Re: Pink Eranthis
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2008, 11:51:53 PM »
Thanks for the info Geir.  Not entirely sure it would be safe for me to send for a catalogue.  ;D  I'm already badly enough addicted to growing everything I see.  ;)  Might contact them anyway, because the idea of a pink Eranthis is just TOO desirable!!  :o 8)
Cheers.

Paul T.
Canberra, Australia.
Min winter temp -8 or -9°C. Max summer temp 40°C. Thankfully, maybe once or twice a year only.

Rodger Whitlock

• overly well-read
Eranthis pinnatifida
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2008, 04:14:41 AM »
I have also tried to grow the most common white Eranthis , but this Eranthis pinnatifida from Japan does not seem to be fully hardy in my garden???

I was once told by Don Elick that even in Japan where it is native, Eranthis pinnatifida is a difficult plant that does not last in gardens.

Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal