We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: New website for my nursery and showgarden  (Read 430 times)

pontus

New website for my nursery and showgarden
« on: September 25, 2022, 06:31:00 PM »
Hello Everyone,

after months of work with help from my brother Magnus Wallstén and his friend Dylan Hall, my new website is now finally finished. Here is the link :

https://www.pontuswallstenplants.com/

in it you will find the new online shop, more interactive with a carting system, but also a video section with documentaries and films from various plant trips around the world, as well as growing tips and the nursery throughout the seasons.

There are still a few tweaks to be made to make it 100% complete. The online shop works, but the function by which i get an info e mail that an order has been placed on the website does not yet work, neither does online payment. If you place an order, please send me an e mail at pontus.wallsten@bluewin.ch to let me know that you have placed an order so that i can get back to you with a confirmation e mail.

last date for orders (or swaps) this year is 15th october 2022.

Pontus

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal