Bulbs > Ian Young's Bulb Log - Feedback Forum

"Erythroniums in Cultivation" an e-book by Ian Young

(1/6) > >>

Maggi Young:
It seems some are unaware of how to find  Ian Young's e-book - Erythroniums in Cultivation -  in pdf form - 278 pages in full colour - free download via this link :

http://www.srgc.net/filessub/general/ERYTHRONIUMS-IN-CULTIVATION%20-2016-IanYoung.pdf

-and  at least one enterprising reader has has  it printed!

278 full colour pages!

TheOnionMan:
e-FANTASTIC, a treasure trove of information, meticulously organized and illustrated, BRAVO Ian!

And to offer this as a free PDF download, an incredible gift for serious gardeners everywhere, Thank You Ian.

Shadylanejewel:
I agree with Mark. Such an incredible and very generous gift, I downloaded a copy as soon as it was available.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Ian and Maggi!

Jan Jeddeloh:
I too would like to get a printed copy as would some others on this side of the pond.  I got a reply from our "enterprising forumist" and he and friends went to together to have multiple copies printed.  This, of course reduces the price per copy.  I see that Ian's copyright notice says the book can only be printed for personal use.  For a group order would Ian authorize the printing of multiple copies?  If this venture seems feasible I would "advertise" this offer on the PBS forum and possibly the NARGS forum and take orders charging a bit more than expected cost and then donate any extra to the SRGC forum.

Would Ian authorize such a venture?

Jan

Ian Y:
Jan,

I am happy for a number of people, who would like to print my book for their personal use, to get together to bring down the printing costs.
It would be good if anyone printing batches in this way would let me know.

I did not want someone to print a batch on a speculative basis and especially I did not want it being used for someone to make money.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version