SRGC Shows and Events > SRGC Shows Questions and Answers

Ayr plant sale

(1/1)

TC:
Tonight was our first meeting of the season held at Alloway Church halls with a new convener in the shape of Anne Sinclair.  I vacated the post of Treasurer after 5 years in post.  There was the usual rush of applicants to fill this spot !! The evening finished with our Autumn plant sale.  The crowd round the table was like a rugby scrum.
The people in the attached picture are Jim Wotherspoon, Sheila McNulty and Lady Hagart Alexander - or Etaine to everyone who knows her.  A successful start to the season

Lesley Cox:
Here just down the road, we have a Hagart Alexander Drive, but I can't find a reference for whoever it was named for. Surely an early settler/visitor of the same name.

From Lesley, rejoining the Forum after a super Australian holiday. Just home last night after a horrific plane journey, to open my emails and find over 850 Forum emails!!!!!

Luc Gilgemyn:
Welcome home Lesley !
Happy reading ...  ;D

Anthony Darby:
I keep my airplants in the bathroom. :P

Maggi Young:

--- Quote from: Anthony Darby on October 10, 2008, 08:21:50 PM ---I keep my airplants in the bathroom. :P

--- End quote ---

I had a friend who had a special greenhouse to hold a huge collection of many dozens of Tillandsias etc.... very interesting they were , too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version