Seedy Subjects! > Seed Exchange

SRGC Seed Exchange 2021 - 22

<< < (3/25) > >>

Tristan_He:
Hmm... definitely worth thinking about. I would be willing to contribute in some way, maybe even run it, but would need some advice from wiser heads! I'm thinking that any such exchange would be fairly small (and therefore easier to run) because the number of eligible taxa is small.

Gerdk:
Carolyn & Tristan,
Thank you both for this encouragement!

Gerd

Véronique Macrelle:
Speaking of dry Corydalis seeds, out of 4 species from the 2019/2020 exchange, 2 germinated and here is their flowering:
Corydalis bulleyana

Corydalis foetida

I did not succeed Corydalis nobilis on my side in dry seeds :). Afterwards, I am not very good at sowing compared to you.

fresh seeds would certainly be better because germination was poor, I only have one plant of each, but I no longer hesitate to test dry Corydalis seeds anyway and keep the seedling pot 2 spring.

I would be too unhappy to no longer be able to benefit from the exchange !!!

wooden shoe:

--- Quote from: Carolyn on April 29, 2021, 08:52:13 AM --- No, Gerd, you didn’t miss any message. I think the answer to your question is that we still don’t know yet - things may change and become clearer later this year. Fingers crossed!

--- End quote ---
Hi Carolyn,
We are now halfway the year. Is there any news about an International Seed Exchange for the end of 2021? It is not very motivating to collect seeds without knowing if they will be used and distributed.

Carolyn:
Rob,
I will find out if anyone in the seedex team has further information. I am sure there will be a mainland UK seedex of some sort, but I am not aware of any updated info on the international side.
I have been busy saving seeds and hoping for the best!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version