Specific Families and Genera > Iris

Oncocyclus Iris 2020

<< < (6/6)

LucS:

--- Quote from: Steve Garvie on April 13, 2020, 10:30:42 PM ---Thanks Luc!

I have a plant which I bought as a form of paradoxa mirabilis called Isabel’s Beauty. It should flower in the next few days. The standards are pale yellow.

Below are a couple of older images. The plant isn’t as yellow in real life as the first image suggests as the photograph was taken in dull light. This clone was apparently found in Ardabil province, Iran.

--- End quote ---
You better change the name as in my PM suggested, Steve

Steve Garvie:
Iris paradoxa var. Choschab

Iris paradoxa

Iris paradoxa var. atrata

Iris medwedewii var. leucantha -a second flower on this plant which I previously had named as paradoxa mirabilis Isabel’s Beauty.

Iris barnumiae ex 03-144-MK-30

ashley:
Stunning plants & photos 8)

Young botanist:
Hello oncocyclus Iris lovers! I know this thread hasn't been active lately, but the incredible pictures many of the forum's participants have contributed made me want to grow these amazing plants even more. At the moment I only grow Iris atropurpurea, quite successfully. But I'd really be glad to know if anybody is willing to share seeds of his plants. Seeds of any species would be greatly appreciated, as I really love the oncocyclus section. If anybody has any seeds to contribute, please contact me! Thanks in advance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version