Bulbs > Galanthus

Test Your Skill #2

(1/6) > >>

KentGardener:
Hi All

Maggie so enjoyed yesterdays 'Test Your Skill' competition that I thought I would start another for her to enjoy.

Today I was one of the lucky people to visit Glen Chantry, Essex.  The owners had set up a rather nice 'test tube' display in the tea and cake room (This was done especially for visitors in wheelchairs who could not easily negotiate the grass paths).  Below are some photos to test your skill (the answers have been forwarded to Maggie as I am sure she will enjoy teasing you more than me   ;D  )

regards

John

Group 1 - (14 different named snowdrops)

Group 2 - (14 different named snowdrops)

Good Luck!

Martin Baxendale:
Again, can't see them all clearly, but think I can see Modern Art, Mrs Thompson, David Baker, Diggory, Trym, Grumpy, Lapwing, Bertram Anderson, John Tomlinson, Kite, Kildare, Gerard Parker, Walrus and Blewbury Tart.

Yes, all these are included.....but where? m

Maggi Young:
No email yet, John, is it sent? Mind you,  I even know some of these myself! Good grief, pass the gin!
I might know eight or nine of these.... better wait till I get John's lists before iI start claiming to have cracked the white code, though!

Martin Baxendale:
And good old Washfield Colesbourne.

Maggi Young:
Mystery solved, John's email was scooped in my spam filter.  So, now I am prepared with two photos of the two sets of snowies....just have to work out which direction the sets "read" ?????? Hurrumph! By george, I think I've got it.... ooh, er, yes, I CAN recognise some of these flowers!
I've got eight and almost nine! I award myself chocolate at once... the rest of you can get on with it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version