Specific Families and Genera > Meconopsis

Meconopsis 2023

<< < (2/3) > >>

Leena:
Still, there were some flowers, here are pictures from today and yesterday. :)

Véronique Macrelle:
I'd love to go for a walk in your garden, Leena... ::)
it's really the kind of garden I like, I think I'd spend hours looking at every plant.
We're already very lucky that, in a way, the internet shortens distances...

my young meconopsis sown this winter have a 20cm basal rosette, all hairy. i hope to have something similar next year.

Leena:
I'm so happy to hear the seedlings are growing well for you. :)
About my garden, you know pictures are only half the truth and I try to angle for the best view, and leave all weeds out of the picture. :)
But I love it. :)

MarcR:
Leena,

Weeds need to be dealt with; but, they are irrelevant.  If your garden brings you joy and/or meets another need in your life, then, it is exactly what it should be.
It can be improved on; but, it is still what it should be!

Leena:
In spite of dry early summer Meconopsis plants appreciated the very wet August (246mm rain!) and older plants have now grown huge leaves. I'm hoping for a very good flowering next year. :)
In the third picture there are seedlings from seed ex 2022, M.grandis aff purple.
The last picture is something I was wondering. There are two plants side by side, both grown FBG seeds are they are going to flower next year for the first time (hopefully), but foliage is different colour. The left one has much bluer foliage than the one on the right side. What do you think?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version