Seedy Subjects! > Seed Exchange

Haemanthus albiflos seed available

(1/5) > >>

Paul T:
Howdy All,

I have Haemanthus albiflos seed maturing at the moment.  It is a white Haemanthus and is frost tender unlike H. coccineus, it's larger and hardier red brethren.  If you are interested in receiving seed of this please email or PM me or post here and I will see what I can do.  First preference will be given to people I have exchanged plants/seed with in the past, but I expect to have enough seed to share with a few people.  This offer is limited to posting members only, at least at this stage.  If I have enough to offer to lurkers who don't post I will let people know.

If any more details are needed please let me know.

SueG:
I'd love some- if there still are some available
Sue

Paul T:
Sue,

Shouldn't be a problem.  I have harvested the berries today, although not cleaned them as yet so I don't know for sure how many there are.  3 seedheads though so there should be well more than enough to get everyone started.  Four people have requested seed so far, so if anyone else is wanting any speak up please.

Maggi Young:
Paul, missed this thread while away at the Discussion weekend... any seed left for me, please?

Paul T:
Maggi,

Sorry, didn't respond to this at the time.  Yes, there should be plenty for you as well.  That's 5 who have expressed interest.  Still haven't cleaned up the seed, but it is harvested and inside so it shouldn't go anywhere.  I wouldn't have posted it until at least Monday anyway, so no harm done as yet.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version