General Subjects > General Forum

Scottish Rock Garden Club : Membership and a chance to make a donation

<< < (3/3)

Maggi Young:
A few words of thanks to all those  thoughtful  folk who  are generous enough to make a donation to help  support the costs of the  SRGC in providing all our online services. This  support is a great help and  most gratefully received. 
Any donation, whether through the online  donation route or  direct to Treasure Richard Green (see details to contact Richard in post #8   of this page) is very much appreciated  by the SRGC.  You are most welcome to  add a note to Richard should you swish your  donation to be  allocated to a particular facet of the SRGC ' work be that online work, exploration grants and so on.

Kind thanks to you all! 

Maggi Young:
As the year draws to a close I want to  send  thanks to all who have  kindly made a donation to the  SRGC forum, to help our work  online, whether  made by the  dedicated Forum donation route or the general donation button on the website.

Your support  of the Club and  help towards the  costs of  keeping the  SRGC's  website online and functioning is greatly appreciated - not least by your volunteer Web Team and SRGC  members but also by the many thousands of readers who benefit from our  sharing of all the  valuable  information held  on this  site and in these pages. 

To every one  of our supporters and readers, thank you! We are proud to work with you!

Maggi Young:
I wrote the following in 2018 - now, in 2024, the same sentiment is just as valid.

--- Quote from: Maggi Young on December 28, 2018, 06:06:37 PM ---As the year draws to a close I want to  send  thanks to all who have  kindly made a donation to the  SRGC forum, to help our work  online, whether  made by the  dedicated Forum donation route or the general donation button on the website.

Your support  of the Club and  help towards the  costs of  keeping the  SRGC's  website online and functioning is greatly appreciated - not least by your volunteer Web Team and SRGC  members but also by the many thousands of readers who benefit from our  sharing of all the  valuable  information held  on this  site and in these pages. 

To every one  of our supporters and readers, thank you! We are proud to work with you!

--- End quote ---
The SRGC  is delighted to receive donations in support of our work ( all done by volunteers, I remind you) to provide both a "home" for plantlovers  and an almost entirely open resource for those interested in alpine and rock garden plants around the world.  Such donations are received by various means and are all very greatfully received.

I would also mention that "donations" in the terms of volunteer work and the submission of articles for the print journal- 'The Rock Garden' - and the online monthly 'International Rock Gardener'  as well as posts and shares for  forum and other SRGC social media outlets are equally valued and gratefully received!
Also, membership of SRGC is available free to students of horticulture or botanic sciences and for everyone for only £11 per annum.

We are such a marvelous community - well done to you all!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version