Bulbs > Crocus

News from the Crocus Group

<< < (40/41) > >>

pehe:
Nice to see Fermi!

In the northern hemisphere it is time to collect seeds for the crocus group seed exchange. Here are a few of my contributions:

1. Crocus vallicola
2. C. gilanicus
3. C. gramensis

Others to come

Poul

fermi de Sousa:
Crocus etruscus from Crocus Group seed 2016, sown April 2017, first flower today,
cheers
fermi

Crocus Group SRGC Team:
Crocus Group Bulletin 54  is  now  online  - a reminder that all Crocus Group Newsletters are now available  with new links, here: https://www.srgc.org.uk/forum/index.php?topic=12387.0

Tristan_He:

My seeds arrived yesterday and have now been sown after their soaking. Thanks to the Group for organising this wonderful thing!  :)

Also this has prompted me to get my act together for the SRGC seed exchange, as I had to clean and packet my collected seed (which had been sitting in the glass ramekins on the table) so I could soak my Crocus seed.....

tonyg:
An appeal to UK Crocus growers.   The Crocus Group Seed exchange UK arm is, as expected, rather light on donations.   If you are a UK based grower and have seed to donate please do so ASAP.   Anyone can join the group.  The only charge is to cover cost of the seed exchange, there's no membership fee.  Donors get priority in the exchange.  Please contact me if you want more information and for my land address if you can donate.  crocusgroup@hotmail.co.uk  Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version