General Subjects > Plants Wanted Or For Exchange

Trifoliate Orange

(1/1)

Robert:
I am looking for a source for seeds of Trifoliate Orange, Poncirus trifoliata or Citrus trifoliata. I only need a very small quantity of viable seed, 10 to 20 seeds. A source in the U.S.A. is preferable. Any suggestions?

MarcR:
Robert,

Amazon is offering seed.

Robert:
Hi Marc

Thank you for the lead. When I initially did my Internet search for Trifoliate Orange nothing came up. I am not sure what happened. I have been able to find sources for items that seemed much more difficult to find. Even though they were currently out-of-stock I ordered my Trifoliate Orange seed from Strictly Medicinal Seeds. I have done business with this company, indirectly, in the past and have been very pleased with their products. I would rather pay more for a product from a good company than buy junk and support things I do not believe in. I have working on sourcing items to renovate and expand our orchard on our Placerville property. Buyer beware! In the USA, a lot of leftover junk and inappropriate stock that is designed for agribusiness is being dumped on gardeners and tiny producers. When purchasing agricultural type items, purchase only from trusted sources.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version