We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: SRGC Early Zoom Day 19th February 2022  (Read 1582 times)

t00lie

• Style Icon
  • If i'm not at home i'll be in the mountains.
Re: SRGC Early Zoom Day 19th February 2022
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2022, 10:03:19 AM »
The wonderful variation from seed of ex Arisaema consanguineum 'The Perfect Wave'
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 10:08:21 AM by t00lie »
Dave Toole. Invercargill bottom of the South Island New Zealand. Zone 9 maritime climate 1100mm rainfall pa.

fermi de Sousa

• Far flung friendly fyzzio
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2022, 02:26:39 PM »
Great presentations!
So good to see so many SRGC friends again!
Here's the Gladdie I showed at the start of the get-together ,
Gladiolus saundersii grown from SRGC Seedex 2018
cheers
fermi
Mr Fermi de Sousa, Redesdale,
Victoria, Australia

Maggi Young

• Forum Dogsbody
  • Global Moderator
  • "There's often a clue"
    • International Rock Gardener e-magazine
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2022, 02:30:04 PM »
The super plants shown here, more shown "live" on Zoom and two terrific talks from Sandy Leven and Colin Crosbie - what a success this virtual Dunblane Day has been!

Well done to the  Australians and New Zealanders for staying awake into the night!

Many thanks to all those who attended, and  those sending donations in thanks to the SRGC.
 If you want to send a donation, there's a link on any SRGC webpage ..... no need for a  paypal account!

Margaret Young in Aberdeen, North East Scotland Zone 7 -ish!

Editor: International Rock Gardener e-magazine

Knud

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2022, 03:50:59 PM »
What a lovely picture, Knud!   :)
Thank you, Roma, it was a lucky find. In a fit of 'monkey see, monkey do', I picked up a large, 'more perfectly' disintegrated leaf and placed it over an Eranthis, pictured below. A nice enough picture, but Nature wins, hands down. The picture does however show well the incredible lacy structure of the leaf.
Knud Lunde, Stavanger, Norway, Zone 8

Knud

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2022, 04:30:52 PM »
What a treat on a Saturday morning/afternoon to have two interesting and inspiring lectures 'delivered to your home'. Thank you to the organizers, and to the presenters for enjoyable talks with beautiful pictures and informative comments. I went out into the garden right after the meeting, only to find it snowed under......must have been all the talk of snow in the meeting  :). It makes for nice pictures, though, and here are few from our garden today.

First two for the presenters, a Cyclamen and a Hamamelis. Then some early bulbs, Iris Katharine Hodgkin, Crocus Prince Klaus, and what I got as Crocus gargaricus herbertii and which is now renamed Crocus thirkeanus (?).

Knud Lunde, Stavanger, Norway, Zone 8

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal