We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Where is Jonna Sudenius? Seedsite.eu is coming up empty!  (Read 2447 times)

Hill Farm

• Hill Farm Nursery
Where is Jonna Sudenius? Seedsite.eu is coming up empty!
« on: November 05, 2017, 02:09:52 PM »
I am wondering if anyone knows what is happening with Jonna Sudenius in Belgium. I have ordered from her seed list often, and always find something good, but this past few weeks when I try to log on to the website (http://www.seedsite.eu/) all I get are "no posts found" messages. I am hoping all is well. Does anybody know more?
Barb Scharf, Hill Farm Nursery, established 1991. Hardy plants our specialty - always exploring! Nursery Motto: We grow what we sell. Elevation 500 metres. Hardiness Zone 4.

Maggi Young

• Forum Dogsbody
  • Global Moderator
  • "There's often a clue"
    • International Rock Gardener e-magazine
Re: Where is Jonna Sudenius? Seedsite.eu is coming up empty!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 03:39:04 PM »
Dear Jonna  is not in good health, I'm sorry to say - and has closed her website. She has not been around the forum for a couple of months now.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 03:40:45 PM by Maggi Young »
Margaret Young in Aberdeen, North East Scotland Zone 7 -ish!

Editor: International Rock Gardener e-magazine

Hill Farm

• Hill Farm Nursery
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 04:09:12 PM »
Oh, I am so very, very sorry to hear that.  :(

I was so hoping that perhaps she was just playing with her website and that it was only temporarily down. I have so enjoyed our long distance encounters over the years at seed-buying time, and of course the wonderful plants grown from Jonna's seeds.

Thank you, Maggi, for the update.
Barb Scharf, Hill Farm Nursery, established 1991. Hardy plants our specialty - always exploring! Nursery Motto: We grow what we sell. Elevation 500 metres. Hardiness Zone 4.

John85

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 08:07:06 AM »
Luckily Jonna's health has improved a lot

Hill Farm

• Hill Farm Nursery
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 04:02:27 PM »
Oh, that sounds better.  :) Thank you, John. And best wishes to Jonna if she is reading this, or if you are in touch with her.

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal