Specific Families and Genera > Hepatica

New Hepatica website ready.

(1/2) > >>

Maggi Young:
www.hepatica.de

Jürgen Peters says that " So, it's finally done, the new website just for Hepatica is finished, we have worked for 3 months approx. to make 1500 varieties visible with over 5000 pictures and descriptions. You can also find over 70 pdf in German and English about cultivation and culture, botanical knowledge, as well as stories and information. Of course, the website can be read in 8 languages via Google Web Translator. Curious! Take a look at this and if you would like to participate with texts, new varieties that you want to introduce, then contact me via mail or messenger, I need the texts and pictures for that. The website should be open to everyone as possible.
Have fun browsing your Hepatica fan Jürgen Peters"

PhilG:
I'm sure the web site is really good.
But someone should let them know that the 'Stars & Stripes' is not the English flag.
America may speak a form of English, but the Union Flag/Union Jack is the UK's Flag and the recognised logo for English.

brianw:
and Google calls them LIverworts. True I guess but I have never thought of them that way ;-)

MarcR:

--- Quote from: PhilG on December 10, 2022, 11:30:10 AM ---I'm sure the web site is really good.
But someone should let them know that the 'Stars & Stripes' is not the English flag.
America may speak a form of English, but the Union Flag/Union Jack is the UK's Flag and the recognised logo for English.

--- End quote ---
Quite true, and especially true since since they won't sell to us here in the US.

Palustris:
One slight quibble. The Union flag represents Great Britain, not just England.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version