We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: My plant shows 2012  (Read 897 times)

pontus

My plant shows 2012
« on: November 09, 2012, 09:37:33 PM »
Hello Everyone,

As the rainy days and cold approach, and plants and bulbs go dormant for winter, I like to look back at this years pictures of plants growing and flowering here, as well as images of shows that I have exhibited at during this year.

So I thought I would post a few here, of my various stands I have had at plant shows in Switzerland.

This year, my arisaemas where the stars of almost every show, with arisaema sikokianum and kiushinuanum in may, and cilliatum liuabaense in june. I also had various alliums in bloom, kartaviense red globe, pskemense, komarowii and a few others, as well as cardiocrinum cathayanum. I was lucky in that 2 pots of the fabulous nepalense hybrid kushi miya opened their flowers the day before the last autumn show in september :)

First image is allium x beau regard, primula viallii, cardiocrinum cathayanum and arisaema cilliatum var liuabaense in early june show

Photos :
  captions are as follows :
jpg 0037 - allium pskemense, kartaviense red globe, nevskianum, komarowii and litvinovii at mid-may plant show

jpg 0018 - arisaema sikokianum, cardiocrinum giganteum and paeonia suffrictucosa pink hybrid in mid may show

jpg 0048 - and jpg 0044 - same as above

romanmotier 1 and romanmotier 2 both show primula viallii, cardiocrinum cathayanum, dwarf pink oriental lillium, arisaema cilliatum var liuabaense and allium x beau regard

lilium kushi miya.JPG
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 11:31:35 PM by pontus »

Maggi Young

• Forum Dogsbody
  • Global Moderator
  • "There's often a clue"
    • International Rock Gardener e-magazine
Re: My plant shows 2012
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 10:54:11 PM »
Pontus was having some problems uploading the photos -  he has sent them to me  and indeed my own internet connection this evening is VERY slow  but  his pictures have been loaded now to his post.
Enjoy!
Margaret Young in Aberdeen, North East Scotland Zone 7 -ish!

Editor: International Rock Gardener e-magazine

pontus

Re: My plant shows 2012
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 11:32:43 PM »
thanks again for the help Maggie :)

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal