We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Vale Yvonne Tyerman  (Read 2030 times)

Casalima

• Not lost in translation
Re: Vale Yvonne Tyerman
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2012, 11:00:34 PM »
My sincerest condolences, Paul.
Chloe, Ponte de Lima, North Portugal, zone 9+

Lvandelft

• Spy out IN the cold
  • Dutch Master
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2012, 11:12:12 PM »
We are so sorry to hear this sad news Paul, our thoughts and sympathy are with you!
Luit van Delft, right in the heart of the beautiful flowerbulb district, Noordwijkerhout, Holland.

Sadly Luit died on 14th October 2016 - happily we can still enjoy his posts to the Forum

johnw

• rhodo-galantho-etc-phile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2012, 01:09:25 AM »
Deepest sympathy from here Paul.

johnw
John in coastal Nova Scotia

arillady

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2012, 10:01:39 AM »
What sad sad news. Paul words fail me - love and kind thoughts at this hard time.
Pat Toolan,
Keyneton,
South Australia

Paul T

• Our man in Canberra
  • Paul T.
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2012, 10:03:44 AM »
Thank you all for your kind words.  I may not have responded until now, but I've been reading them since Otto told me this morning that he'd started a thread here.  Thanks so much!!

Hopefully you might see me here a bit more now, with more time etc.  It's been a difficult few weeks.

Thanks again, both for your messages here and the private emails as well.  I haven't responded to most of them yet, but I find it a bit hard with words right now (Yes, I heard that collective gasp..... no-one would ever have thought I'd be finding words hard, would they?  Given you usually can't shut me up!! ;D).
Cheers.

Paul T.
Canberra, Australia.
Min winter temp -8 or -9°C. Max summer temp 40°C. Thankfully, maybe once or twice a year only.

Anthony Darby

• Bug Buff & Punster
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2012, 10:14:10 AM »
You take care of yourself Paul. You know we are all here to help, even if it is just from afar and just keeping you in our thoughts. You have many friends, and maybe we can't call in for a coffee, we can share your thoughts and just be at the end of a mouse.
Anthony Darby, Auckland, New Zealand.
"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution"
http://www.dunblanecathedral.org.uk/Choir/The-Choir.html

ChrisB

• SRGC Subscription Secretary
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2012, 10:19:46 AM »
May I join all your forum friends in extending my deepest sympathy for your loss Paul.  We are all here for you as always.
Chris Boulby
Northumberland, England

Paul T

• Our man in Canberra
  • Paul T.
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2012, 07:03:47 AM »
Howdy All,

I just wanted to say Thank You again to all of you who've taken the time to respond here, or email or PM me.  While it has taken me some time to get back to everyone, I think I have finally responded to every email etc now.  If you haven't heard back from me, please let me know as I think I've got everyone now.  Sorry it has taken so long but I've had to chose my time to respond.  It isn't easy, but I am really touched by how many here have contacted me.

Thank You so much!!
Cheers.

Paul T.
Canberra, Australia.
Min winter temp -8 or -9°C. Max summer temp 40°C. Thankfully, maybe once or twice a year only.

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal