We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Galanthus sandersii for swap  (Read 12364 times)

Hans A.

• bulb growing paradise
Re: Galanthus sandersii for swap
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2011, 09:46:36 PM »
steve
all people who have lodged refunds have had refunds
27 people in total  so are you now surprised  

art 600 cant think what is gone wrong
did you open case with ebay, if you do you get repaid within hours
so please email me with your worryings not air them here as i do not visit that often

Sorry bobbydog - here also any refund has arrived - got no answer after my last mail, so I think you visit the forum more often than your mailbox.
Here a picture of the 'yellow' snowdrop.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 11:49:17 PM by Hans A. »
Hans - Balearic Islands/Spain
10a  -  140nn

art600

• Travels light, travels far
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2011, 09:32:20 PM »
Have just received a refund via PayPal after requesting payment.

Contacting EBay is ineffective.
Arthur Nicholls

Anything bulbous    North Kent

bobbydog

« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2011, 10:53:16 PM »
Arthur Nicholls
art600@btinternet.com
 Note from merchant
This is the easy way to repay me.

you have stated several times on the SRGC Forum that you have repaid people who, like me, received Galanthus nivalis with green NOT yellow markings.

[]Time to live up to your promise or it will cost you more through Small claims Court       now that comment is totally uncalled for, and i ALWAYS true to word, once i recieve notification i pay

Hans A.

• bulb growing paradise
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2011, 04:57:30 PM »
Have just received a refund via PayPal after requesting payment.

Thanks to Arthur's hint I also requested a payment and received it.
Generally there should be less trouble and bad vibrations if the seller returns the payment directly to the direction he had received the money, than to wait the buyer requests the money via paypal.  ::)
Glad to have the money back. Thanks
Hans - Balearic Islands/Spain
10a  -  140nn

Maggi Young

• Forum Dogsbody
  • Global Moderator
  • "There's often a clue"
    • International Rock Gardener e-magazine
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2011, 05:05:01 PM »
I am pleased that it most of you have now had your money returned and I hope that those with outstanding refunds will get their money back from bobbydog before long.
It seems clear that none of the "yellows" could be yellows and there is no reason to suppose that even any smaller bulbs will prove to be so.

Generally speaking I feel it is rather disappointing to have the general feeling of amity and shared love of plants usually evident in the Forum  spoiled by the bickering and ill feeling that seems to be generated by any discussion where ebay is featured.

I am well aware that there are very decent ebay sellers and that there are SRGC members and forumists among that number, but it is the case that every year there are fallouts of one sort or another  caused by ebay disputes or arguments of whatever kind.

While it can be useful for Forumists to make each other aware of some sales that are not valid etc this is not really the platform for protracted disputes.

In future it would be appreciated if such arguments were not brought to the pages of the forum.  :-X

Maggi
Forum Moderator
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 10:02:35 PM by Maggi Young »
Margaret Young in Aberdeen, North East Scotland Zone 7 -ish!

Editor: International Rock Gardener e-magazine

Gert Jan

snowdrops on eBay
« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2011, 07:01:48 PM »
I just wanted to post this on the Scottish Rock forum as I got emails for a few snowdrop lovers to make me aware that some person in Germany is selling 'Green Tear' on ebay.

We just wanted to say that the only person selling the real plant on ebay is the seller : ramonhoi

The seller "botanicalsandmore2011" has not got the snowdrop 'Green Tear' as I contacted all the persons who have had a bulb from me in the last. None of these have swaped or sold this plant

I just thought you better all be warned, rather than sorry.

Gert Jan van der Kolk

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal