We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: fritillaria imperialis  (Read 11293 times)

Hillview croconut

• Hillview Rare Plants
Re: fritillaria imperialis
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2010, 12:48:58 AM »
Hi Ray, sent seedlist to the email address I have for you and it bounced back. Could you email me and I'll forward it on? Cheers, Marcus

PS Sorry to talk shop

rob krejzl

• One-Eyed About Plants
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2010, 01:31:35 AM »
I might not know how to get these flippin' frit imperials to flower, but I do  know that.

They are sulky beasts. I had to move my clump whilst in growth when we had a new sewer line installed about five years ago. Still waiting for them to flower properly.
Southern Tasmania

USDA Zone 8/9

Tasmanian Taffy

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2010, 01:38:31 AM »
Hello Marcus,
WOW! one small query has certainly opened a rather large can of worms,now I don't know wether to try growing them or throw the seed out (only joking).Marcus could I also get a copy of your seedlist please.I think you have my address or if its easier you could email it to me bartush@iprimus.com.au thanks regards John Bartush.

Ray

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2010, 01:50:57 AM »
Hi John,if I am the person who opened the can of worms all i can say is,a frank and open disscussion never hurt anybody.bye Ray
Ray Evans
Colac
Victoria Australia

Tasmanian Taffy

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2010, 02:38:03 AM »
Hello Ray,
I wholeheartedly agree with you,John.

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal