We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Gardening Scotland  (Read 9854 times)

David Nicholson

• Hawkeye
  • Journal Access Group
  • Why can't I play like Clapton
Re: Gardening Scotland
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2007, 07:18:58 PM »
Lesley, the diet outlined in Susan's post should tell you why the Scots are fairly abysmal at both football and rugby (and being Prime Ministers!!)!!!!!! ;D
David Nicholson
in Devon, UK  Zone 9b
"Victims of satire who are overly defensive, who cry "foul" or just winge to high heaven, might take pause and consider what exactly it is that leaves them so sensitive, when they were happy with satire when they were on the side dishing it out"

Carol Shaw

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2007, 10:23:21 PM »
Um... David we have all had a Scot as a PM for the last ten years and though he has made some bad calls I wonder what any of us would have done in his shoes. I bet I would have done far worse  :(
Carol
near Forres,Scotland [the banana belt]

Lesley Cox

• way down south !
  • Gardening forever, house work.....whenever!
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2007, 05:43:46 AM »
Given my genetic background, Susan's post could also explain my shape! I'm definitely a fan for haggis, though not with chips :) Red currant jelly's nice.
Lesley Cox - near Dunedin, lower east coast, South Island of New Zealand - Zone 9

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal