We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Autumn Photography Trip to Sichuan, October 2010  (Read 953 times)

Harry Jans

• Jans Alpines
Autumn Photography Trip to Sichuan, October 2010
« on: February 28, 2010, 01:48:39 PM »
Dear plant friends,

You might be intersted to know that I am asked to lead a special Photographic Tour to Sichuan (19-30 Oct.)
Jan Vermeer, a world famous Wildlife photographer will learn you during a 16-days trip how to make a good picture.
This trip is not for experts only, but also for the ones who would like to get more from their Digital SLR.
Next to views (with spectacular autumn colours) you will see, colourfull people, monasteries and masses of plants, including many autumn gentians as Gentiana sino-ornata by the thousands.
You can view a map with the whole route if you have openend the Link and clicked on  "Tour schedule"

For more information, check my website or go directly to: http://www.jansalpines.com/upcoming.php?id=9

Hope some of you will join me on this trip.

Cheers,
Harry
Leeuwenbergweg 50, 7371 AL Loenen (near Apeldoorn) Netherlands, +27m.
Look for more information at  www.jansalpines.com  (own garden, large photo gallery, DVD with alpines, Google Maps, etc.)

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal