Cultivation > Cultivation Problems

Hypericum corsicum

(1/3) > >>

Luc Gilgemyn:
I acquired a small plant of Hypericum corsicum, however I don't find a lot of information about it.
Does anybody grow it and if so, how does it behave and under wich circumstances does it grow best ???
Thanks for helping out !

Luc Gilgemyn:
 ??? ???
Anybody ?

fermi de Sousa:
LUC,
I can't find anything about this; are you sure about the specific name? I have heard of H. coris but don't know anything about that either!
cheers
fermi
(still overseas and using Maggi's computer!)

Luc Gilgemyn:
Hi Fermi !
I've been googling for it and searching in my (limited) library and all I found was a picture of it on some French site with French endemic plants so it does seem the right name.  The picture was only of the flower though so the shrub(let) could have been 15 cm or 3 m high ??  I'll try and post a picture of the little plant I have later on.
I bet you're still having a hell of a time Fermi !
Has Maggi made you taste some cake ????  ;D  Lesley will be wanting a full report.
Have fun

Maggi Young:
Hi, Luc, we've all been puzzling over this... I felt the name was familiar and Ian reckons we have a plant under this name but when I tried to verify it I couldn't find it. When I get time I'll get a pic of it, though it is not in flower yet, to see if it looks like yours!! It is small and bushy type.About 15cms across and ten or twelve high.

Only gave Fermi one piece of cake, personally... on Friday evening at the show set-up, some rather fine moist fruit cake baked by Pam Welsh, a local member, though I cannot say what other cakes he may have sampled on Saturday... there were several to be had!
What an absolute delight it was to meet Fermi and have him visit for the show... he has confirmed my opinion that SRGC Forumists are the nicest people in the world. Charming, intelligent, passionate about plants, witty, caring, knowledgable, friendly, outgoing, cuddly and hungry....what more could one ask, a really nice guy !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version