We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Iris pamphylica  (Read 2270 times)

Alex

• Oxford, U.K.
Iris pamphylica
« on: January 23, 2010, 09:42:05 AM »
A very long shot, I realise...but that's what this bit of the forum is for I guess....

Might anyone have this for swap or sale?

I'm very keen to get it. I acquired 4 small bulbs about 3 years ago from Ad Hoc plants (no longer extant) and patiently grew them on to first flowering this year - they're not pamphylica!!!  I'm sure it's an honest mistake as I've had other great stuff from that nursery but annoying.

So, for potential swaps, I have a reasonable collection from which swaps may be offered and in particular could offer some nice Crocus spp. or Juno iris spp. like stenophylla, linifolia and some others. Could also do some large bulbs of Iris vartanii, which may appeal given what I'm asking for! Anyway, whatever you are after, ask and we'll see...

Cheers,

Alex

Lesley Cox

• way down south !
  • Gardening forever, house work.....whenever!
Re: Iris pamphylica
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 09:27:05 PM »
You might like to talk to Hans Achilles (Forumist) of the Balearic Islands. :)
Lesley Cox - near Dunedin, lower east coast, South Island of New Zealand - Zone 9

Alex

• Oxford, U.K.
Re: Iris pamphylica
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 10:04:26 PM »
Thank you Leslie, I shall try that.

Alex

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal