We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: 'The Rock Garden' No. 123 and New Index  (Read 1476 times)

Maggi Young

• Forum Dogsbody
  • Global Moderator
  • "There's often a clue"
    • International Rock Gardener e-magazine
'The Rock Garden' No. 123 and New Index
« on: August 02, 2009, 06:42:49 PM »
I am pleased to tell you that the new, updated indices for the Journal of the SRGC 'The Rock Garden' have been prepared by Glassford Sprunt and are now online on this site.

see here: http://www.srgc.org.uk/index/content.html

We are greatly indebted  to Glassford for his efforts in this matter.

Glassford asks in his introduction to the Index that he be contacted with a note of any errors found in the indices. Email any such comments to info@srgc.org.uk and I will pass them to Glassford for you.

The new journal should have arrived with most of you now...... I trust  :).........here is the cover....

154849-0
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 09:39:35 PM by Maggi Young »
Margaret Young in Aberdeen, North East Scotland Zone 7 -ish!

Editor: International Rock Gardener e-magazine

Darren

Re: 'The Rock Garden' No. 123 and New Index
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 09:12:35 PM »
Journal has indeed arrived Maggi, and a good one it is too!

I found it poignant that the obituary for Kath Dryden appeared just below Pete Maguire's kind remarks about my Ranunculus asiaticus at this years Northumberland show. The original stock of many of my forms of this plant (including the parents of the dark yellow plant mentioned) came from Kath. And my cultural method exactly follows her advice on the species in 'Alpines in Pots'. I was greatly saddened by her death and it was nice to have this demonstration that her legacy lives on in so many gardens.

Darren Sleep. Nr Lancaster UK.

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal