We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Best hope Polygonatum seeds  (Read 2228 times)

sanskrit1008

Best hope Polygonatum seeds
« on: June 04, 2009, 09:12:05 AM »
I want Polygonatum kingianum seeds or other Polygonatum seeds
The best hope
Thanks and bother

Paul T

• Our man in Canberra
  • Paul T.
Re: Best hope Polygonatum seeds
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 09:23:20 AM »
Welcome "Sanskrit",

Where abouts in the world are you?
Cheers.

Paul T.
Canberra, Australia.
Min winter temp -8 or -9°C. Max summer temp 40°C. Thankfully, maybe once or twice a year only.

sanskrit1008

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 02:33:33 PM »
Welcome "Sanskrit",

Where abouts in the world are you?

I am from Taiwan

I am a worker

Very glad to come here

Thanks

Paul T

• Our man in Canberra
  • Paul T.
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 11:28:28 PM »
Again, Sanskrit, welcome. I can't help you with any seed of Polygonatum, but if people know where you are then they will know how easy or hard it is to send seed to you, so they're more likely to offer.  ;D  I only grow a couple of Polygonatum myself, and some of those are relatively young seedlings that have never flowered.  I've never seen seed form on any of the mature Polygonatum that I grow.  Sorry I can't help you in your search.

All the best.
Cheers.

Paul T.
Canberra, Australia.
Min winter temp -8 or -9°C. Max summer temp 40°C. Thankfully, maybe once or twice a year only.

sanskrit1008

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 08:46:49 AM »
Again, Sanskrit, welcome. I can't help you with any seed of Polygonatum, but if people know where you are then they will know how easy or hard it is to send seed to you, so they're more likely to offer.  ;D  I only grow a couple of Polygonatum myself, and some of those are relatively young seedlings that have never flowered.  I've never seen seed form on any of the mature Polygonatum that I grow.  Sorry I can't help you in your search.

All the best.

Thanks Paul T

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal