We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Alberta Wanderings 09  (Read 12139 times)

maggiepie

Re: Alberta Wanderings 09
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2010, 02:49:27 PM »
Marvellous pics, Cohan, even though I am so sick of winter, I can't deny its beauty.
I particularly like the second from the bottom pic.
Helen Poirier , Australia

cohan

• forest gnome
Re: Alberta Wanderings 09
« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2010, 09:09:49 PM »
Narnia!  Is there a wicked witch living in the forest on a sled too? :o

lol--boy i hope not! i thought the reports of bears and cougars about 30km away were quite enough!
its funny, during that weather, its easy to imagine a world where its winter forever! of course those trees would start to fall unless totally frozen in place..lol
today i should go out and take some photos of the extent of the snow melt in the forest...

thanks, helen- i loved the lighting in that shot too-i'm a firm believer that one should carry around a camera as much as possible, or it would work just as well to pretend you have one: looking around everywhere you go for good shots can make you appreciate the beauty all around you every day; even in downtown toronto i did this-the clouds and sun interacting with the treetops and the skyscrapers-magic! much better than staying mired in the traffic....

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal