We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: wanted: some crocuses  (Read 2654 times)

KentGardener

• SRGC OOAgent
  • Every day's a school day
wanted: some crocuses
« on: February 28, 2009, 03:10:35 PM »
Hi All

this year I have found that crocuses seem rather happy in my garden.  I only purchased a few a couple of years ago and they are increasing and giving me a brilliant display now that the Galanthus are going over.

I am quite happy to go and buy some more to pop in the ground but thought it may be worth asking on here first just in case anyone was thinning out their own.

Vary happy to reimburse postage - and wondered if this way I may get something more interesting that my local 'Wilkinson's' shop will have in stock.   ::)

Many thanks for reading.

John
John

John passed away in 2017 - his posts remain here in tribute to his friendship and contribution to the forum.

mark smyth

• Hopeless Galanthophile
Re: wanted: some crocuses
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 03:29:49 PM »
OK.
Antrim, Northern Ireland Z8
www.snowdropinfo.com / www.marksgardenplants.com / www.saveourswifts.co.uk

When the swifts arrive empty the green house

All photos taken with a Canon 900T and 230

David Nicholson

• Hawkeye
  • Journal Access Group
  • Why can't I play like Clapton
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 07:34:11 PM »
If you can wait until I re-pot in July John I will send you a few spares.
David Nicholson
in Devon, UK  Zone 9b
"Victims of satire who are overly defensive, who cry "foul" or just winge to high heaven, might take pause and consider what exactly it is that leaves them so sensitive, when they were happy with satire when they were on the side dishing it out"

KentGardener

• SRGC OOAgent
  • Every day's a school day
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 05:39:00 AM »
Thanks Guys - very happy to wait until July - I guess they are best moved when asleep.

Cheers

John  :D
John

John passed away in 2017 - his posts remain here in tribute to his friendship and contribution to the forum.

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal