We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: N Ireland Snowdrop Day 2010  (Read 1944 times)

mark smyth

• Hopeless Galanthophile
N Ireland Snowdrop Day 2010
« on: February 12, 2009, 04:43:01 PM »
Yes I'm early but if you want to make a date for your diaries for 2010 the AGS Ulster Group biennial snowdrop day should be on again next year and should take place on the third Saturday in February. You will have plenty of notice to book your flights to come over for the day. There are 4 gardens open. Mine, two stunning gardens and collections and a large garden with millions of nivalis and Crocus tommasinianus. The second garden owner serves a lunch of soups and bread. The last garden owner serves tea coffee and home made cake. If you are planning to come watch out for very cheap flights with Flybe, Ryanair, Easyjet and BMI Baby. Flybe fly in to Belfast City about 20 miles from my house. The other three fly in to Belfast International 5 miles from my house the first garden. By booking online you will be able to hire a car for under £30.
Antrim, Northern Ireland Z8
www.snowdropinfo.com / www.marksgardenplants.com / www.saveourswifts.co.uk

When the swifts arrive empty the green house

All photos taken with a Canon 900T and 230

Jo

• Cherubeer Gardens, Devon
Re: N Ireland Snowdrop Day 2010
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 09:57:30 AM »
Hi Mark,

Sounds good. I've put a note in my diary and checked with Tom to see if he fancies a long weekend. He wants to see some natural history as well so said yes. So hopefully we'll be there.  ;D ;D ;D

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal