We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: mad - Urceolina searched  (Read 5471 times)

Paul T

• Our man in Canberra
  • Paul T.
Re: mad - Urceolina searched
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2008, 08:31:23 PM »
I'm not even sure I can find my Urceolina pot, and given they don't multiply I don't "think" that I'll be sending you the only bulbs I have of something.  It'd be different if you were here in Australia as I would be able to get a plant back from you if they thrived...... so... if you move here to Australia I will happily send them to you.  ;D
Cheers.

Paul T.
Canberra, Australia.
Min winter temp -8 or -9°C. Max summer temp 40°C. Thankfully, maybe once or twice a year only.

Hans J

• Gardener and Gourmet
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2008, 09:06:07 PM »
No problem Paul ! ...it was only a joke  ;D
maybe I should write your plant under the topic with wishes for christmas tree - maybe they know not the difference between Galanthus and Urceolina  8)
"The bigger the roof damage, the better the view"(Alexandra Potter)

Renate Brinkers

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2009, 08:14:37 PM »
Hans,

we should charter a bus in Peru, there are enough mad people. But on the other side, maybe we should go to Australia...
Best wishes,
Renate

Senecio 2

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2009, 10:26:07 PM »
If it is any help here is a shot of my Urceolina peruviana, I haven’t yet come to grips with the change to Stenomesson. Certainly it increases well both naturally and by twin scaling, and if I forget to check it yearly the narcissus fly do their own version of twin scaling for me.

101125-0

« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:20:46 AM by Senecio 2 »

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal