Bulbs > Bulbs General

Corydalis 2022

<< < (10/10)

Gabriela:

--- Quote from: Herman Mylemans on June 09, 2022, 08:23:47 AM ---Leena, you can put some roots in a pot and then let them go dormant completely.  :)

--- End quote ---

Leena, it's OK to keep it in a pot for a while. When we moved I potted one two times back and forth.

Gabriela:
Here's the picture with Corydalis buschii tiny rhizomes Herman, and all others interested.
It seems I broke a few in the process but maybe this will stimulate the increase.

Herman Mylemans:

--- Quote from: Gabriela on June 11, 2022, 06:41:04 PM ---Here's the picture with Corydalis buschii tiny rhizomes Herman, and all others interested.
It seems I broke a few in the process but maybe this will stimulate the increase.

(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---
Thank you Gabriela, the rhizomes are indeed very tiny.

Leena:

--- Quote from: Herman Mylemans on June 09, 2022, 08:23:47 AM ---Leena, you can put some roots in a pot and then let them go dormant completely.  :)

--- End quote ---

Herman, I have now some roots for you in pot  :), and will send them later when it is best time for you. :)

Herman Mylemans:

--- Quote from: Leena on June 25, 2022, 12:59:33 PM ---Herman, I have now some roots for you in pot  :), and will send them later when it is best time for you. :)

--- End quote ---
Thank you Leena

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version