We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Townsendia alpigena & mensana  (Read 1121 times)

gerrit

Townsendia alpigena & mensana
« on: August 14, 2017, 06:47:31 PM »
Is there anybody who can help me with seeds of Townsendia alpigena and/or Townsendia mensana. I can offer in return seeds of other species Townsendia.
As far as I know, there are no seeds available at commercial seed nurseries. (also PWSeeds)
Gerrit from the Netherlands
Gardener on the seabottom

David Nicholson

• Hawkeye
  • Journal Access Group
  • Why can't I play like Clapton
Re: Townsendia alpigena & mensana
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 07:02:15 PM »
Both are listed below:-

https://www.plant-world-seeds.com/
David Nicholson
in Devon, UK  Zone 9b
"Victims of satire who are overly defensive, who cry "foul" or just winge to high heaven, might take pause and consider what exactly it is that leaves them so sensitive, when they were happy with satire when they were on the side dishing it out"

gerrit

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 08:54:05 PM »
As i said David: not at PWS. There seeds of the two townsendias were wrongly labeled, that's why i try it on this thread. But nevertheless, thanks for your help.
Gerrit from the Netherlands
Gardener on the seabottom

tonyg

• Chief Croconut
  • Never Stop Looking
    • Crocus Pages
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 06:27:56 PM »
I have T alpigena - looks true, see what you think below I am no expert - raised from seed.  There is a late flower today, if I get viable seed I will be in touch via PM.

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal