We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Alpine seeds from Czech Republic.  (Read 1721 times)

barnclos

Alpine seeds from Czech Republic.
« on: June 01, 2017, 08:39:58 AM »
Hello,

I stumbled across this website (http://alpineseeds.cz/index.php) while looking for seeds of species lilies. There were some unusual lilies, and lots of other interesting stuff.

My order - which required great restraint to prevent it becoming huge - was placed last evening and already despatched this morning. I will keep you posted on progress.

Apologies if this website is already well known.

Best regards

Keith

P.S. In case you were wondering, the message on the home page reads "I welcome you to my online store focused on the supply of mountain plant seeds."
P.P.S. Other than ordering seeds, I have no commercial links to Alpineseeds.cz.
Keith
575 metres, zone 7/8 ish

Lesley Cox

• way down south !
  • Gardening forever, house work.....whenever!
Re: Alpine seeds from Czech Republic.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 12:12:08 PM »
Well I certainly didn't know it Keith and I'm wishing you had not mentioned it because there are many items I'd like. We in NZ will not be allowed to get many of them though.
Lesley Cox - near Dunedin, lower east coast, South Island of New Zealand - Zone 9

barnclos

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 11:14:42 AM »
Seeds arrived this morning, nicely packaged and with a few bonus packets. There's nothing quite like free seeds to bring a smile to my face (sorry Lesley, for rubbing salt into the wound).
The proof will be in the germination: I just hope that the week they spent in the Swiss customs office wasn't somewhere too hot.

Best regards,
Keith
575 metres, zone 7/8 ish

Yann

• Journal Access Group
  • Growing and collecting plants since i was young
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 03:59:18 PM »
Michal is a reliable source for very fresh seeds stored in very cold condition.
100% of germination whatever species i ordered in 2015 and 2016.
You can order in confidence!
North of France

Lesley Cox

• way down south !
  • Gardening forever, house work.....whenever!
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 01:30:40 AM »
Rub away Keith. there are still some permitted to us and I am about to order soldanellas and a few other things. Great to see Soldanella minima listed. I used to have it then gradually lost it in drought conditions and a couple of seed exchange tries have not germinated after two years. I do wish you well with yours.

Lesley
Lesley Cox - near Dunedin, lower east coast, South Island of New Zealand - Zone 9

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal