We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: alpine and subalpine Plants from New Zealand  (Read 107704 times)

Leucogenes

• ...keep on rockin in the free world
Re: alpine and subalpine Plants from New Zealand
« Reply #765 on: November 23, 2021, 11:39:31 AM »
Hi David

Commenting on every single photo of yours would go "beyond the scope".... all in all a feast for the senses for me...as was to be expected...:-)

I was especially pleased about your little hint that you have positioned Celmisia bellidioides moist and cool. I have two tiny specimens of it...in one pot. Thanks to your hint I may be able to keep it alive.

The two Carmichaelia make my mouth water....

Thanks again for showing...would love more of these.... if your precious time allows.

t00lie

• Style Icon
  • If i'm not at home i'll be in the mountains.
Re: alpine and subalpine Plants from New Zealand
« Reply #766 on: November 26, 2021, 09:06:20 PM »
Lovely to see what''s flowering in your garden Mr Lyttle especially M.capitata which I have lost .....

It's cousin Myosotis rakiura was flowering on/near the Bluff coastal track a couple of days ago. i came across a few in bloom along the edge of the track and the area which now has a 'no spray' policy means clumps of Native Orchids are increasing nicely as well.
697234-0

Myosotis rakiura

Greenhood Orchid. Tutukiwi (Pterostylis banksii)

697240-3

Spider Orchid. Corybas oblongus
697242-4

Cheers Dave.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 09:08:40 PM by t00lie »
Dave Toole. Invercargill bottom of the South Island New Zealand. Zone 9 maritime climate 1100mm rainfall pa.

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal