We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: PEONY seeds for sale  (Read 1647 times)

Matt

PEONY seeds for sale
« on: September 15, 2016, 01:52:57 PM »
Dear all

I have just harvested in my garden in Trieste a few seeds from relatively rare herbaceous & tree peony species that I hand-pollinated in spring as follows:

P. clusii with pink blotch (mother plants from seeds collected in Crete)
P. flavescens pure white (mother plants from a collection made by Will McLewin in Ficuzza near Palermo)
P. kesrouanensis (mother plant from JJA seeds)
P. corsica (mother plants from seeds collected in Fonni - Mt. Gennargentu)
P. wendelboi (mother plant from Janis Ruksans)
P. mascula ssp. mascula (mother plants from seeds collected on Gargano)

P. rockii subsp. linyanshanii T.Hong & Osti (the one with entire leaflets) mother plants from seeds collected in Baokang County (note that in zone USDA 6 it might get frost damages)

I wonder whether any member of the SRGC would be interested in them?

I would suggest a price of £4 for 5 seeds of P. clusii, P. kesrouanensis, P. wendelboi, P. rockii subsp. linyanshanii and £3 for 5 seeds of P. flavescens, P. corsica, P. mascula subsp. mascula (plus £2 P&P to the UK).

I don't anticipate getting rich through such a 'seed trade' though anything that helps towards the maintenance of the garden can be no bad thing!

Any queries please feel free to send me a personal message.

Thanks.

Matteo

PS. Anybody who bought seeds from me in the past years, please do let me know how they grew!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 07:57:51 PM by Matt »

Moise

Re: PEONY seeds for sale
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 12:37:45 AM »
I would like to buy some P.wendelboi seeds. Can you send to Romania?

Thank you,

Moise

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal