Bulbs > Bulbs General

Avon Bulbs

(1/2) > >>

David Nicholson:
Avon Bulbs web site seems to have disappeared. I suppose it could be down for maintenance, does anyone know anything?

Martin Baxendale:

--- Quote from: David Nicholson on January 15, 2008, 12:06:40 PM ---Avon Bulbs web site seems to have disappeared. I suppose it could be down for maintenance, does anyone know anything?

--- End quote ---

It could be down for maintenance. I tried three times to order online earlier in the month when their new catalogue came out, and the site kept crashing halfway through ordering. I finally managed it after a couple of days.

Try again later today or tomorrow. You'll probably find it comes back online.

David Nicholson:
Thanks Martin, will do.

Another one that seems to be missing is Bertrams Blooms who had some nice different stuff. I put a Link through to Maggi on this one last year.

derekb:
David,
        I am afraid you can blame me for Bertrams Blooms closing I had trouble with him earlier and had to take action through Pay Pal I got my order in the end and then Ebay stopped him, if you look at his feedback you will see that I was lucky some people never got plants or money back.
This used to be a good nursery but has had 3 owners since I have been trading with them, it looks as if it will soon be 4.
Derek

David Nicholson:

--- Quote from: derekb on January 15, 2008, 06:55:40 PM ---David,
        I am afraid you can blame me for Bertrams Blooms closing I had trouble with him earlier and had to take action through Pay Pal I got my order in the end and then Ebay stopped him, if you look at his feedback you will see that I was lucky some people never got plants or money back.
This used to be a good nursery but has had 3 owners since I have been trading with them, it looks as if it will soon be 4.
Derek

--- End quote ---

Thanks for that Derek. I used him only once through his Web Site and had no problem. But if that is the way he operates then good riddance to him.

Maggi, would you remove the Link please.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version