We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: WANTED surplus plants of anything really, for a new large garden in Aberdeen  (Read 722 times)

Bill Chudziak

• Bill Chudziak Gardening
Hello,

I am looking for surplus seedlings/plants of anything really, for a large garden I am creating in Aberdeenshire.  The plant collection is desperately low (grass and a few specimen trees) and I've set myself the glorious task of filling the place with new material. This season, I've managed to bring on approximately 1500 plants in a 6 by 8 greenhouse, but it's nowhere near enough...there are numerous borders to fill, including a monster 250sqM herbaceous border  :o

Unfortunately, I don't have much to offer, apart from half a tray of Nicotiana Sylvestris, estimate 1000 seedlings left, and I'm happy to prick them out into cells for you.

I've attached a rough design to illustrate the enormity of the task ahead. Exciting times!  :)

Thankyou

Bill Chudziak

• Bill Chudziak Gardening
Just wanted to say a MASSIVE THANKS to Roma Fiddes for her kindness and generosity. The jeep was packed and there was barely enough room left for me. Roma was still offering me plants as I left...I WILL BE BACK!!!  lol, thanks again Roma, appreciate it.

Cheers

Bill

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal