General Subjects > General Forum

Other plant photos

(1/5) > >>

Michael:
Hi folks :)

I am happy to show you my place. I dont have a garden properly, everything is just potted up, but i am trying to convince my dad of cutting some banana plants to open me some space in the ground. We'll see ;D

Sorry about the quality of some pictures  :-\

In the third photo it is me with my cousin Yanna from venezuela:

For last, here you have some pictures of the last levada i did this summer. But no bulbs!!! Like i said (besides our Dactylorhiza foliosa) no more colours at any time of the year = very monotonous...  :'( :'(

Thanks for watching  8)

Maggi Young:
Thanks, Mike, this is great... I see you are already completely plant -addicted.......surely this means you will be happy always! There will be many of us seeing these pictures who would be delighted to be able to have the climate to grow these warmth-loving plants, so we are all tempted by something different, eh? 8)

Michael:
Yes Maggi, i am a plant-obcessed person... I just realized that we highly desire those things that we can't have! Why things have to be this way? Oh btw, i would like to ask you one thing. What is the right name of you beautifull scotish bluebell. Is it Endymion nonscriptus? Or Endymion nonsripta?

Maggi Young:
Mike, I call it Hyacinthoides non-scipta and this is also the British bluebell : but, to confuse things, we also have the Harebell, which is called the Scottish bluebell.... that is Campanula rotundifolia !!!! A great example of why the Latin names are easiest in the long run!

Carlo:
Oh you've got it BAD....

You're in great company here...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version