General Subjects > Plants Wanted Or For Exchange

Podophyllum varieties

(1/3) > >>

Maggi Young:
I think these Podophyllum varieties are mostly available in the USA and Canada... does anyone know of a UK/ European source?

Podophyllum 'Black Jack'
Podophyllum hexandrum 'Kaleidoscope'
Podophyllum 'Spotty Dotty'

David Nicholson:
Maggi, did you check RHS Plantfinder? Spotty Dotty is listed at Edrom and Quercus Garden Plants, Springfield, Fife.

Maggi Young:
No, David, haven't got up to date Plantfinder ! I suppose I could use the online version - silly me! Thanks for your help though! Can't say I've ever heard of Quercus Garden plants... will ask around, or, better still, wait for a Fifer on the Forum to pipe up and tell me all about the place!

Maggi Young:
I should have guessed that Cath and Terry at Edrom  http://www.edromnurseries.co.uk/home.asp  would have this sort of thing!

A wee search for Quercus found this..
Quercus Garden Plants Ltd
Rankeilour Gardens/Rankeilour Estate
Cupar KY15 5RE   Telephone:   01337 810444    which is handy, for Cupar is the home of our dear friend and SRGC Honorary President Bette Ivey.... I'm sure Bette could be persuaded to make a wee visit on my belhalf, she is an experienced plant shopper, among her other accomplishments. I will email her forthwith!

andré B:
Maggi,
I managed to buy both Podophyllum 'Spotty Dotty' and delavayi from Bob Brown's Cotswolds Garden Flowers nursery this June. Very difficiult to get hold of here on the continent so I was very pleased to see and be able to buy them.

André Bourgonje

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version