We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: South West AGS Show  (Read 2963 times)

Luc Gilgemyn

• VRV President & Channel Hopper
Re: South West AGS Show
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2011, 09:43:08 PM »
Thanks for the pictures David !  Didn't have the possibility to take any myself on this occasion !
A beautiful show and the Farrer winning Draba was...  :o :o

It was great fun meeting you after 6 or 7 years of being just "cyber friends"  ;D ;D !
Must do that again !  ;)
Luc Gilgemyn
Harelbeke - Belgium

David Nicholson

• Hawkeye
  • Journal Access Group
  • Why can't I play like Clapton
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2011, 09:51:11 PM »
Thanks for the pictures David !  Didn't have the possibility to take any myself on this occasion !
A beautiful show and the Farrer winning Draba was...  :o :o

It was great fun meeting you after 6 or 7 years of being just "cyber friends"  ;D ;D !
Must do that again !  ;)

Hi Luc, glad you got back safely. Wonderful to meet both of you and I'm only sorry I couldn't spend more of the time with you but duty was calling. We certainly must do it again and there is an outside chance that I might make the Mid Anglia Bulb Sale. The Draba was longisliqua!!
David Nicholson
in Devon, UK  Zone 9b
"Victims of satire who are overly defensive, who cry "foul" or just winge to high heaven, might take pause and consider what exactly it is that leaves them so sensitive, when they were happy with satire when they were on the side dishing it out"

angie

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2011, 09:42:22 AM »
Thanks David for showing us these great pictures. And it's so nice that you got to meet our channel hoppers. It's great to meet folks in person.

Angie :)
Angie T.
....just outside Aberdeen in North East Scotland

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal