We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Weldenia candida  (Read 9943 times)

Lesley Cox

• way down south !
  • Gardening forever, house work.....whenever!
Re: Weldenia candida
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2007, 12:31:58 AM »
It surely did Paul. From me to Huw and Don in the Blue Mountains, from Don to Otto and from Otto to you. It's beginning to sound like a chain letter. But a nice one. :D
Lesley Cox - near Dunedin, lower east coast, South Island of New Zealand - Zone 9

Paul T

• Our man in Canberra
  • Paul T.
Re: Weldenia candida
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2007, 01:55:17 AM »
Lesley,

I figured it was probably originally from you, given you know Don and Otto and that you liked it so much!! <grin>  Mine is growing well at the moment, although now finished flowering.  Had it's last flowers a couple of weeks ago (well I am assuming they're it's last flowers for the season!).  So as well as my initial Thank You to Otto, there is also one to yourself as well, for introducing it here in the first place!!  Thanks everyone involved!!  ;D
Cheers.

Paul T.
Canberra, Australia.
Min winter temp -8 or -9°C. Max summer temp 40°C. Thankfully, maybe once or twice a year only.

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal