We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Gladiolus palustris  (Read 1410 times)

Cephalotus

• My passion is nature.
Gladiolus palustris
« on: October 07, 2008, 05:37:42 PM »
I have quite big problem with that species. I have found some shops on internet offering it. I was really sad and tired, when I realized, that most of them mistake this species with: G. communis ssp. communis, G. communis ssp. byzantinus or G. imbricatus. And the rest do not have any photos. So How can I buy a plant without any photo if the ones that had them are all wrong. I have only found one shop in Switzerland, that have their own photos and it is the correct species. Unfortunately, I got negative answer from them. They do not have any bulbs of this plant now, and they do not sell anything abroad. So like I had to do with Germany before Poland joined EU, now I will have to do with Switzerland... I am looking for some kind person from that country, who would intent to help me a bit.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 05:40:26 PM by Cephalotus »
Best regards,
Chris Ciesielski
Zary, Poland

My photos: http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a206/cephalotus/

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal