We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Polygala amara?  (Read 2750 times)

Corinne

Polygala amara?
« on: February 04, 2007, 11:36:04 AM »
Does anyone know of a source for Polygala amara?

Thank you,

Corinne
Iowa, USA, Zone 4

David Nicholson

• Hawkeye
  • Journal Access Group
  • Why can't I play like Clapton
Re: Polygala amara?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 08:26:40 PM »
Does anyone know of a source for Polygala amara?

Thank you,

Corinne

Corinne, sorry I have not been able to find a UK source for you BUT I don't know if you are in the UK do I?
It does help people to help you if they know which part of the world you are in. All you need to do is put a little bit of detail in your Member Profile.  ;)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 08:36:24 PM by David Nicholson »
David Nicholson
in Devon, UK  Zone 9b
"Victims of satire who are overly defensive, who cry "foul" or just winge to high heaven, might take pause and consider what exactly it is that leaves them so sensitive, when they were happy with satire when they were on the side dishing it out"

Lesley Cox

• way down south !
  • Gardening forever, house work.....whenever!
Re: Polygala amara?
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 02:30:59 AM »
I can't help with the Polygala either, sorry, but David, if you click on the blue member name on the left hand side, you can view Corinne's profile and find that she is in the USA.

But I agree absolutely, it's helpful if members could include a little information at the bottom of their posts.
Lesley Cox - near Dunedin, lower east coast, South Island of New Zealand - Zone 9

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal