Bulbs > Galanthus

Galanthus May 2022

<< < (2/3) > >>

Stefan B.:
Wonderful collection of snowdrops, Leena!

Leena:
Thank you Stefan! :)
This year has not been good for my snowdrops, and they are almost over, but here are still couple of photos.
'Primrose Warburg' was still looking this good four days ago.
Second and third picture were taken today! In no other year have I had flowering snowdrops this late in May.

Leena:
I noticed that I hadn't posted in spring a picture of a poculiform snowdrop I got from a very kind forumist from Austria.  :) It is his findling, and does well here.
I like poculiforms, and this nivalis survived well last winter when just close to it I lost couple of snowdrops (bulbs were just rotted when spring came).
First picture was from end of April and the second picture from second week of May. Snowdrops were really late last year, normally this would flower in April here.

Mariette:
This poc looks very nice and perfect, Leena! Especially the elongated receptacle makes it very attractive.

Herman Mylemans:

--- Quote from: Leena on November 24, 2022, 10:34:02 AM ---I noticed that I hadn't posted in spring a picture of a poculiform snowdrop I got from a very kind forumist from Austria.  :) It is his findling, and does well here.
I like poculiforms, and this nivalis survived well last winter when just close to it I lost couple of snowdrops (bulbs were just rotted when spring came).
First picture was from end of April and the second picture from second week of May. Snowdrops were really late last year, normally this would flower in April here.

--- End quote ---
Leena, that is a very beautiful snowdrop!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version