We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Simply Species seeds  (Read 1847 times)

Lars S

Simply Species seeds
« on: June 04, 2008, 10:13:46 PM »
When reading the thread about JJA seeds I remembered that I tried to get in touch with Simply Species by way of e-mail. They have a tempting home page with narcissus seeds and bulbs and more. I never got any reply though. Does anyone know if Simply Species is in business at the moment ?

Lars
Lars in Stockholm
USDA-zone 6 or there about

David Nicholson

• Hawkeye
  • Journal Access Group
  • Why can't I play like Clapton
Re: Simply Species seeds
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 09:47:54 AM »
Lars, I hope so as I have ordered some bulbs and my cheque has cleared through the bank. The Email part of the Web Site doesn't work.
David Nicholson
in Devon, UK  Zone 9b
"Victims of satire who are overly defensive, who cry "foul" or just winge to high heaven, might take pause and consider what exactly it is that leaves them so sensitive, when they were happy with satire when they were on the side dishing it out"

David Nicholson

• Hawkeye
  • Journal Access Group
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 08:18:39 PM »
Lars, I placed a small order for some Narcissus bulbs with Simply Species and these were delivered this morning. So, inspite of their being difficult to contact they seem to be worth a try. Their order form includeds a section to complete if you wish to have Email confirmation of receipt of your order.
David Nicholson
in Devon, UK  Zone 9b
"Victims of satire who are overly defensive, who cry "foul" or just winge to high heaven, might take pause and consider what exactly it is that leaves them so sensitive, when they were happy with satire when they were on the side dishing it out"

Lars S

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 12:58:59 PM »
Thank´s a lot David. I take that you placed your order on their web site ?
I´ll have a go and see what happens. It is difficult to get hold of narcissus seeds here in Sweden

Lars in Stockholm
USDA-zone 6 or there about

David Nicholson

• Hawkeye
  • Journal Access Group
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 08:28:47 PM »
Lars, I downloaded their order form from the web site and sent it by snail mail with a cheque.
David Nicholson
in Devon, UK  Zone 9b

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal